Wednesday, May 23, 2018

Honoring the Work of Coach Whitfield

IMG_1306.JPG

Also discussed at our recent player's meeting, Assistant Coach Maggie Whitfield will be resigning from her position at Thomas Nelson to pursue opportunities to teach abroad. Although, I support Maggie in the pursuit of her dreams, it's unfortunate that Coach Whitfield will not be returning to our staff. Maggie is a very strong and caring LEADER whose work impacted a number of players and students this past season and school year. Coach Whitfield's strong presence helped make me a better coach and I am grateful that I had an opportunity to work along side her. I want to encourage you to reach out to Coach Whitfield to express your gratitude and to wish her the best of luck with her future plans.

At this time, I do not have someone in mind for assistant coach. Nelson County Schools will post this position on their website, so it will be open for people to apply. I will be brainstorming options whom I feel best align to our mission and whom can best support our program moving forward. Thank you for continuing to support of our program and our community.


Thanks,


Alex Martin

3 comments:

  1. Ladies, if you'd like to keep in touch with me, you can email me at whitfield.maggie@yahoo.com. Best of luck this season. I will miss each and every one of you all! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. https://danariyadh.com/
    شركة كشف تسربات المياة بالرياض
    عوازل خزانات المياه
    عوازل أسطح
    عزل حمامات السباحة
    كشف تسربات المياه
    حل ارتفاع فاتورة المياه
    لحام خزانات
    رش مبيدات
    تنظيف خزانات مع التعقيم
    شركة تنظيف بالرياض
    تنظيف خزانت بالرياض

    ReplyDelete